REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE ONLINE SPRING FORWARD FESTIVAL!
Book your front row seat for the Spring Forward 2020 online festival. The Aerowaves and Springback Magazine teams along with our friends at the Croatian Cultural Centre will bring the international dance festival to your home on 24-26 April.
The virtual edition will be hosted through Zoom, where artists, programmers, producers, dance journalists and the audience will gather during the days the festival was planned to take place. In addition to the full-length performances, our host Edvin Liverić will guide us through Rijeka and Opatija so we can still visit the festival’s venues, albeit virtually. The online festival will also hold live Springback Q&A with the artists in which everyone attending can participate, Giuliana Majo will offer us her tips on how to be the best spectator from home, and we will close the festival with a party dancing with Dubioza Kolektiv.
The Czech Republic also has its representatives here. Choreographer and performer Markéta Stránská and performer Viktor Černický will perform here.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON – LINE MEET your friends at Europe’s biggest dance watch party – live! DISCOVER historic Rijeka and glamorous Opatija guided from venue to venue by your amiable host Edvin WATCH all full-length performances as originally planned – plus a bonus extra! ZOOM in and join the discussions live with the artists and Springback writers after every performance SEE YOU at Spring Forward 24-26 April morning, noon and night! BE THERE
PROVISIONAL PROGRAMME OF THE PERFORMANCES – THE FINAL SCHEDULE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY 21 APRIL
Central European Time
Friday 24 April
– From 12:00 to 14:30: Bouncing Narratives by Roza Moshtaghi and Mechanics of Distance by Maté Mészáros.
– From 15:30 to 19:20: The Angular Distance of a Celestial Body by Alessandro Carboni, Babae by Joy Alpuerto Ritter, Stand still you ever-moving spheres of heaven by Henrique Furtado and Chiara Taviani, AlSheMe by Linda Hayford.
Saturday 25 April
– From 12:00 to 15:15: UNAUTHORISED by Iris Karayan, A complementary set_Disappearing with an Impact by The Choi x Kang Project, Warrior by Anne-Mareike Hess.
– From 16:14 to 21:00: FLY! By Markéta Stránská, “bir şey” by Ekin Tunçeli, Postmodern Cool by Inés Belli, A white sustainable construction by Manuel Rodríguez, Panflutes and Paperwork by Ingrid Berger Myhre & Lasse Passage.
Sunday 26 April
– From 12:00 to 15:20: CHEERS by Kristin Helgebostad & Laura Marie Rueslåtten, The Feline Project by Dagmar Dachauer, BEAT ‘I just wish to feel you’ by Collective Dope – Jenna Jalonen.
– From 16:20 to 22:00: The Ephemeral Life of an Octopus by Léa Tirabasso, UN/DRESS | moving painting by Masako Matsushita – Nanou Associazione Culturale, PLI by Viktor Černický, Golem by Julien Carlier – Abis Company, GRACES by Silvia Gribaudi.